Work at Camp
Beth Tfiloh Camps is seeking a fun, enthusiastic, mature individual with experience managing a waterfront program to be our Lake Head for this summer. Lake activities include, swimming, a water slide, paddle boats, canoeing, and more. We expect our staff members to be excellent role models for our campers. Previous experience working with children is preferred. The Lake Head must hold current lifeguard certification, Waterfront Skills, CPR, and first aid.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Applicants must have completed at least one year of college.
- Applicants must have an outgoing personality, high moral character, strong leadership & management skills, and a strong work ethic.
- Manage and supervise lake staff.
- Care for and maintain equipment.
- Maintain high-level safety standards.
- Conduct training sessions with staff.
- Enforce the principles and policies, as well as the objectives and philosophy of Beth Tfiloh Camps.
Salary is commensurate with experience.