Please carefully read all information below. Submitting the Registration and Payment will act as a signature and agreement with this policy. This policy may not be altered.
- Upon registration of three or more weeks, a deposit of $250.00 AND payment plan is required. Upon registration of one or two weeks, a deposit of $100.00 AND payment plan is required.
- All fees must be paid in full by May 18th, 2022.
- If you withdraw your camper(s) prior to or on March 1st, 2022, all monies will be refunded.
- After March 1, 2022, penalties occur if you cancel your registration.
- The camp tuition includes, as applicable, transportation to and from one permanent address, lunch beverage, afternoon snacks, cookouts, out-of-camp trips, late stays, overnights, group photo, and a camp T-shirt.
- I understand that not all age groups participate in all activities.
- Absences from camp, even with a doctor’s note, are not grounds for a refund.
- Attendance for any part of a week constitutes attendance for the entire week.
- Days in one week cannot be substituted for days in another week.
- Days of registered siblings may not be combined, substituted, or exchanged.
- I understand that my camper must abide by camp rules and all instructions from camp staff. Beth Tfiloh Camps may withdraw a camper at any time if the Camp Director believes it would be in the best interest of that camper, other campers, or the camp. In such cases, a proportional refund may be given. All payments are refunded if a registration is not accepted.
- My camper is able to participate in all camp activities, trips, programming, and special events without restriction unless noted in writing.
- I am responsible for completing and submitting a health history form before my child arrives at camp. It is my responsibility to notify camp in writing of any changes to the camper’s health history after this form is submitted. I have made camp aware of any medical conditions or limitations my camper has.
- I hereby give permission to the camp to provide routine health care, administer over the counter and prescribed medications, and apply sunscreen if necessary. I understand that to administer prescription drugs, camp must have written parental consent in a properly labeled container provided by a pharmacy accompanied by a specific written authorization from the prescribing physician.
- If my child requires an EpiPen, I will provide one to the Health Suite.
- In the event I cannot be reached in an emergency, I hereby give permission to the physician or dentist selected by camp to secure and administer treatment, including hospitalization, for my camper. My physician will be contacted first, if possible. I will allow camp to release camper information to the health care provider. I understand that I am responsible for all fees that occur should my camper require medical attention.
- I understand that there are inherent hazards and risks to my child of participating in the Beth Tfiloh Camps’ program, including those arising during transportation to and from the program (collectively, the “Program”). Despite those risks, and in consideration of Beth Tfiloh allowing my child to participate in the Program, I accept and assume all risks, known and unknown associated with participation in the Program (including without limitation those related to personal injury, disability, other harm, or loss or damage to property), and assume all responsibilities for losses, costs and/or damages arising therefrom, including without limitation medical costs and expenses, even if caused by the negligence of others. As the person signing this registration form on page 4, on my own behalf and on behalf of my child and our respective heirs, personal representatives and assigns, we voluntarily and expressly release, forever discharge, and hold harmless Beth Tfiloh Camps, its owners, directors, employees, agents and any and all affiliated parties (“Released Parties”) from any claims that I and/or my child or any other person may have as a result of my child’s participation in the Program whether or not any damage incurred is caused by the negligence of any of the Released Parties, and agree to indemnify the Released Parties against any damages, costs or expenses, including attorney fees incurred by the Released Parties if I, my child or any other person should bring any lawsuit or otherwise assert that the Released Parties have any liability from my child’s participation in the Program.
- No staff members other than the Director may authorize any changes in weeks, bus, program, or bunk. Any agreement, verbal or written, made by anyone other than the above mentioned staff is non-binding and void.
- Camp has permission to use my camper’s photograph in press releases, ads, video, news media, and electronic media. Camp cannot be responsible for unauthorized use of photographs or names.
- Camp has permission to give my camper’s entire name, address, phone number, and email address to other members of the camper’s group to help friends keep in touch. In addition, I understand an un-redacted photocopy of this registration form will be sent on any out-of-camp trips.
- If a parent, grandparent, other relative, or any person does not have permission to visit or pick up my camper, I have attached an explanation. This information may be shared with appropriate staff members as well as anyone named, if the camp is questioned.
- All camp programs are subject to minimum enrollment requirements.
- On behalf of my camper, I accept and assume any and all risks associated with attendance and participation in the camp and its activities.
- As the parent signing this form, I agree that I am responsible for payment of camp tuition.
- I attest that all information I have provided, including my camper’s age and grade, are correct and complete to the best of my knowledge.
- For $6.50 per day, your camper will receive a kosher entrée, side, fruit, and beverage. The menu is fixed and consists of a single option per day. The side will be a flavor of chip or pretzel and fruit will change daily based on availability. There are no alternative choices; we are unable to accommodate special dietary needs. Our lunches do not contain nuts but are not certified nut free. Should the 9 days of Av fall during the camp season, camp reserves the right to provide an alternative to meat or conduct a Sium as necessary. You may enroll for hot lunch by the day or select an entire week. After registering, you may enroll for hot lunch at any time, but there is a hard deadline of Thursday 3:00pm the week prior to which you want lunch. After the deadline, there are no refunds for hot lunch even if you decide not to use the service nor are there refunds or credits should your camper be absent on a day that they are enrolled for lunch.
- While we make every effort to service as many areas as possible with our bus service, there are some circumstances where we are unable to do so. If we have any concerns about your location, camp will contact you when your application is received. We do not offer any rebate if we are unable to provide busing to your area. Bus routes, central stop locations, pick-up and drop-off times are subject to change every summer.
- Each camper registration and tuition received by May 1st includes one permanent bus stop. Daily changes to transportation may be made prior to 2:00pm daily. All bus changes must be called in to the camp office. Camp does not accept transportation email or notes.
- Camp does not accept transportation schedules.
- If a camper is not allowed to be left alone and a parent or authorized individual is not home or at a stop, your camper will be brought back to camp and placed in the Extended Day Program. In the event camp receives conflicting stop information for a camper, and we are unable to contact a parent by dismissal time, camp will place your camper into Extended Day.
I have read and understand the registration form, program descriptions, and tuition information. I agree to all terms, conditions, releases, and waivers on all pages of this form. No alterations may be made to this policy. Submitting the Registration and Payment will act as a signature and agreement with this policy.